Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mallincam - Live Broadcast

Spacedout

Hello All,

If anyone is interested I'll be broadcasting with the my Mallincam Xtreme and Mallincam Micro in about 10 minutes!  Just got the Micro as a finder cam so testing it out.  If you miss this one just follow the link and then press follow on my channel.  This way you will get an automatic notification whenever I go live. 

Hope to see you in there!

Cheers

Karl

www.justin.tv/spacedout555

Have to say... as I was imaging, I popped back in the house from time to time to watch some of the broadcast.... very impressive... once I worked out what was happening - the live chat on the RHS, the laser finder pointer.... widefield "scope cam" - very nice...

I was impressed!

Have to say... as I was imaging, I popped back in the house from time to time to watch some of the broadcast.... very impressive... once I worked out what was happening - the live chat on the RHS, the laser finder pointer.... widefield "scope cam" - very nice...

I was impressed!

Thank you and thanks also for watching and naturally I'm please you enjoyed what you saw :)  I'll make sure to put another post here next time I broadcast. 

Hello All,

Please see some grabs from my recent broadcast.  Some info on the pictures.  I have to say I was very pleased with the Micro and it does exactly what I needed it for and it finds very well :)  I must add also I got a surprise visit during the broadcast from Rock Mallin who makes these amazing cameras and he stayed for quite a while helping me with the camera settings.  How many camera developers are there that offer that kind of service... 1 - Rock Mallin!  If you are just starting out and want an entry level or you want a good finder then I would highly recommend this one!

Thanks again to those who popped in and I'll be sure to post again when I know I'm next on. 

post-28683-0-10053600-1404601924_thumb.j

post-28683-0-53121100-1404601925_thumb.p

post-28683-0-76545700-1404601930_thumb.j

post-28683-0-88884700-1404601931_thumb.j

post-28683-0-89551700-1404601932_thumb.j

post-28683-0-08587400-1404601934_thumb.j

Cheers

Karl

Hubble Bubble, on 05 Jul 2014 - 7:13 PM, said:

Hello All,

Please see some grabs from my recent broadcast.  Some info on the pictures.  I have to say I was very pleased with the Micro and it does exactly what I needed it for and it finds very well :)  I must add also I got a surprise visit during the broadcast from Rock Mallin who makes these amazing cameras and he stayed for quite a while helping me with the camera settings.  How many camera developers are there that offer that kind of service... 1 - Rock Mallin!  If you are just starting out and want an entry level or you want a good finder then I would highly recommend this one!

Thanks again to those who popped in and I'll be sure to post again when I know I'm next on. 

attachicon.gifEagle.jpg

attachicon.gifMCX & Mico M53.png

attachicon.gifMicro on M13.jpg

attachicon.gifSwan MCX and Micro.jpg

attachicon.gifSwan on MCX.jpg

attachicon.gifSwan on Micro.jpg

Cheers

Karl

Awesome live captures Karl with your MCX.

Chris A

Great shots Karl. Looks like you've got your video process (and setup... Wow!) pretty well down pat these days. Nice work!

Hello Joves,

Thank you it's coming on nicely and is a lot of fun  :grin:  Just looking at your list of gear it looks like your setup is also coming on leaps and bounds  :shocked:   Wow it seems like yesterday your little one was due, looking at the profile pic he's growing up fast, boy does time fly!

Thanks again

Karl

Hello Joves,

Thank you it's coming on nicely and is a lot of fun  :grin:  Just looking at your list of gear it looks like your setup is also coming on leaps and bounds  :shocked:   Wow it seems like yesterday your little one was due, looking at the profile pic he's growing up fast, boy does time fly!

Thanks again

Karl

Sure looks like it is coming along well. So are your results! I haven't used my Mallincam for ages... Your pics have given me a hankering to dust it off and give it a workout.

Haha... Yeah, my kit has grown a little since I last loitered around the video astronomy section of the site. Every time I think I have everything I need, something else tickles my fancy! :)

The little man is growing up at a rate of knots... 7 and a half months old now and cheeky as ever :)

Archived