NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

confused as I'm from the visual side of life

beamer3.6m

i cant say for shure about the refectors as to inward focus..i know to do it on the truss dob you adjust the truss to get it to correct focal lenght..the magority of the av guy go along the refractor route and lx 90 ect but what you will find is that they all want a wider fov and this is where the ed80 is unbeatable on price to performance..even using the ed80 i had my probs on focussing with the camera on the scope..i had to buy an 80mm extension tube even then it was a hit and miss for focus ,,best bit of kit was the flip mirror ,fitted 6mm eyepiece ..bingo..prob solved..

the phil dyer comes in two models the one you see advertised but email phil ,, he has an other model that there is a remote for that you dont see on his site .. the pd is a huviron camera.

davy

You will need to talk to Phil about the remote control version - I bought one - very good set up instructions!  Good luck with the VA !

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived