Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from West London! Newbie here

craigread7

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Welcome to sgl. Hope you get over the teething troubles with the scope. Try setting up the scope AWAY from the SUN on a cloudy day to check your focus. You can get some great images even in light polluted London skies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi and welcome to SGL craig. as people said already don't give up yet just a lil glitch like many to get over and learn from. like what i did with the extension tube when i first got a 200p sw half the night it had taken me to fuigure out you have to take it of unscrew it and put the 1.25 in :mad: couple months down the line: 250p sw synscan goto samsung 415pd cctv made me own power supply out of a desk top power unit and soon a xbox controler i think. not sure yet what and how you use a xbox control for a telescope but i will soon find out. have fun :grin: i know i will be when these clouds GO AWAY!!!!

Archived