Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Roll off shed

abberation

Today I started the construction of a roll off shed.

I have made quite a hefty/rigid base and I am awaiting receipt of 16 wheels before I can progress and further.

A photo record is being kept and will be posted with all details when completed.

It is being made to house my larger dob, and the approx size of the shed will be 1.8m sq.

When the shed is rolled off I propose to have a pair of hinged doors to drop down and bridge the gap where the scope was.

However when the shed is rolled back over the scope I am not really sure of how to fill the gap between the floor and the small plinth the dob will sit on, to keep the wild life out etc. Has anyone over come this or have any suggestions?

Richf   

Don't have any cats, but perhaps I should relocate my 2 dogs. However I should have been more specific, I am more concerned about the creepy crawlies taking over. I was thinking about using some of that sticky tape they put around fruit trees and also copper tape which deters the slugs and snails wrapped around the small plinth.

Nice looking cat by the way.

You could as you say protect the plinth against snails.

But in my garden buildings I positively encourage spiders and beetles, they do eat all the undesirables FOC.

That's interesting, thank's for the reply, I'll do that. Probably just a little paranoid after keeping the scopes indoors then "turning them out".

Archived