Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M101 - pinwheel galaxy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm definitely pushing too much... Never satisfied with my data...

Lol

most of us are never satisfied with our images, but that is a good thing it drives us on. i have around 30 DSO's in my "finnished" folder iam happy with a around 5 of them :confused: as for the planets i dont feel in 4 years that i have produced an image i am truly pleased with, some are better than others obviously though. keep going you will get where you want to be in the end, its nice that we have SGL to exchange ideas and opinions regarding our efforts!

most of us are never satisfied with our images, but that is a good thing it drives us on. i have around 30 DSO's in my "finnished" folder iam happy with a around 5 of them :confused: as for the planets i dont feel in 4 years that i have produced an image i am truly pleased with, some are better than others obviously though. keep going you will get where you want to be in the end, its nice that we have SGL to exchange ideas and opinions regarding our efforts!

Exactly. I've been asked time and again what I'll do with my images. Print them out?

Never... Too embarrassed...

That's what I like AstroBin for - you can compare your efforts to your peers. I try to be better than average results. If I can do better than expensive setups, I'm satisfied...

Archived