Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M81 & M82....am i just being picky?

cloudbuster

initially i was really pleased with this my first m82 m82....but couldnt understand why i wasnt getting many replies. then i began to think that it might be because the pic appears to be a bit out of focus....or is that just me being picky????? ive burnt out the chore of m81 as this is just a rough stretch....does this add to the illusion of being out of focus? cmon peope....i need to know....is this one for keeps or have i wasted an entire night?

cheers

bob

initially i was really pleased with this my first m82 m82....but couldnt understand why i wasnt getting many replies. then i began to think that it might be because the pic appears to be a bit out of focus....or is that just me being picky????? ive burnt out the chore of m81 as this is just a rough stretch....does this add to the illusion of being out of focus? cmon peope....i need to know....is this one for keeps or have i wasted an entire night?

cheers

bob

post-3512-0-69466200-1395921576_thumb.jp

I think your data is good, but way overstretched. With better processing this should become a nice sharp image :)

thanks guys...am feeling a bit more reasured! and XPLODE....your image posted on SGL yesterday (i think) is lovely!

I agree with Ole. Your data is great but way over stretched. This pair can be a pain because it hard to stretch one without effecting the other. Just some practice and time and I think you have a great image you'll be happy with.

I agree with Ole. Your data is great but way over stretched. This pair can be a pain because it hard to stretch one without effecting the other. Just some practice and time and I think you have a great image you'll be happy with.

thanks once again guys....my 'processing' buddy is back from a trip today....so i'll be asking him about the processing soon!

Same here, I'm not a master a processing, yet but sort the cores out and you will have a nice keeper.

thanks guys...am feeling a bit more reasured! and XPLODE....your image posted on SGL yesterday (i think) is lovely!

Thank you.

To get his pair really nice they need to be processed alone and and stiched back together. I'm thinking about processing M81 together with the background and M82 for itself, then add it back to the make the final image.

Thank you.

To get his pair really nice they need to be processed alone and and stiched back together. I'm thinking about processing M81 together with the background and M82 for itself, then add it back to the make the final image.

Thank you.

omg....that sounds complicated, but in the circumstances i understand. if u have any tips OLE, then please let me know....

cheers

bob

Archived