Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Deep Sky Stacker Issue!

Vega

Hi

I've been trying to process some images for a friend using Deep Sky Stacker (software thats relatively new to me as I normally use Images Plus). After added light, dark and flat frames, DSS does its processing fine but once it's finished registering everything (the point where the white boxes are supposed to appear), the image shows at an obscure resolution... 1336x3516 to be exact. Ive checked the original RAW files and they are all the proper res when entered in to DSS.

See the attached screenshot.

Hope somebody can help

post-667-0-73247600-1394716761_thumb.jpg

Thanks Alan

Might try the beta version when I next get the chance. I would have thought it wouldn't get to this stage if RAW conversion was the issue.

Anyone else managed to use DSS with RAW files from a Canon 60Da ?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am i doing something wrong? How do you download a rar file?

Hi Zedds,

You download a .rar file just like any other... it is a zipped (compressed file format).

To run it you will need to unzip it to a directory of your choice and then run the .exe file from that directory.

If you don't have a zip file handler then one can be downloaded free from: -

http://7-zip.org/.

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Sandy. :grin:

Archived