Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Bradford Telescope

Robny

Hi Y'all

Well...I got fed up with waiting for the British weather, so I signed up for the Bradford Robotic Telescope in Tenerife. I only took on the standard membership as a trial to see how it goes, I've just sent my first job.

Anybody using this and have any feedback?

Many Thanks

Rob

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think someone in Scotland did the same 8-12 months back.

Also think they sold most of their equipment, so I doubt they post much more here now.

Be interesting to find out what you think of it and the service provided.

That is 3 I think that you can sign up for.

• 1 month later...

I went to my local astronomical society last Wednesday (Hebden Bridge) and we had Professor Andy Newsam from LJMU as speaker. http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/NewsUpdate/viewarticle/850/

John Moore University have their own robotic telescope on La Palma and you can dial into that  as well. I'm not sure if it is specifically students only though.

I signed up a while ago. Some of the images that you can do are quite good while others not so. The editing software is very limited. 

I cannot find a way of getting multiple images so the longest exposure you can do is 3 mins.

You can download the images for further processing. It only costs £3 per month and you can cancel at any time.

Peter

• 1 year later...

Archived