Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Steve? trader at kelling

carastro

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place.

There is a trader who goes to Kelling who normally pitches on the red field at the pathway end (although last time I think he was in the yellow field).  He sells all sorts of 2nd hand stuff from his tent and I "think" his name is Steve.

Does any-one know how I can get in touch with him.  I need to replace an adapter I bought off him and now can't find what i have done with it and I am sure he will know what I need.

Sorry for rubbish "clues", I filed my memory where I filed the adapter lol (including his contact details).  

Thanks

Carole 

That's why I love this international forum. At 4 o'clock on a Sunday you can ask for the details of a bloke called Steve you meet in a dark bit of Norfolk and by 6 o'clock you have his email address! Brilliant.  :laugh:

Great isn't it.  I knew some-one on here would know being a large membership.

My description was a bit vague though.  

Reminds me of the time we went to France on holiday many years ago and wanted to send a postcard to a friend whose address we hadn't brought with us.  We knew exactly where he lived by going there.

So as a challenge we addressed the postcard to the following:

House opposite the Roman Catholic church, next to the patch of green, Lakeswood Road/Drive or Avenue, followed  by the name of the town.

......it got there.  

Well done the post office.

Carole 

My wife and I wanted to send a birthday card to a friend, and couldn't remember the address. We got on google earth, went across the world, zoomed onto the town, went down to street view, found the street name, and got the house number off the driveway fence. 

The good side of technology.   :smiley:

Hi Skywatcher.  Yes thanks, I spoke to him yesterday.  

My wife and I wanted to send a birthday card to a friend, and couldn't remember the address. We got on google earth, went across the world, zoomed onto the town, went down to street view, found the street name, and got the house number off the driveway fence. 

The good side of technology.    :smiley:

My postcard was before the days of computers.

But agreed, the wonders of technology, I have managed to get hold of the person I wanted to speak to by putting a post on here.  As you say the wonders of modern technology.

Carole 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived