Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Just got my first telescope

JimmyJazz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to SGL. that kit of yours is very portable so get yourself out in the sticks if your able and you will be amazed by what you see.

Have fun!

Hi,

I do hope to get out to some darker skies at some point. One of the advantages of living in Scotland is that the wilderness is never that far away! However I have got a young family so opportunities are likely to be limited! Add to that the fact I am being ridiculously over cautious with handling my new toy so far and I think it will be back garden viewing for a wee while yet.

P.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi phil

You can get stellarium for your android phone for £1-29 and it is better then sky map it is amazing bit pf kit to have with you

Jason

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I have been using sky map for a while and have recently downloaded stellarium for a small laptop I have gathering dust that I am thinking of using as my stargazing guide. But I will definitely look into getting it for my phone too.

P.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Archived