Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Yesterday's white light Sun, 11/12/2013

Luke

No white light at lunchtime for me today, Christmas lunch and the best pudding ever called! This shot is from yesterday - a bit late to the party!

11341367073_3de0fdc318_c.jpg

11341322473_2dd3c207a7_c.jpg

I stacked about 350 frames out of 1700.

---

11/12/2013
Onyx ED80 / Grasshopper 3 (ICX687) / Lunt 1.25 inch Herschel Wedge / Solar Continuum / UV/IR block

Cor blimey what a lot of spots.  Great pic too.  No solar from me for the last couple of days, not much sun, too busy at work and keeping a low profile from the misses in the hope of sneaking my ST80 and wedge into my hand luggage for some winter sun [gazing].

Robin

Thanks, all :smiley:

Steve, I've drawn a blank the last few days on the Sun. I've sneaked in a moon shot or two though, so kept the dust off the webcam :grin:  Hope the moon is out in force tonight...

Alexandra, if there had been seconds on offer on the pud, I might not have made it :grin:

Robin, I best not encourage you to smuggle some additional gear. I defied orders not to take the webcam on holiday earlier in the year, so I am already in enough trouble :hiding:

It was sunny almost every day though! :laugh: 

Archived