Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Canon EOS M t-ring

rockinrome

I hope the wise people of stargazers can help me here ...?

I purchased a t-ring for my Canon EOS M (Mirrorles digital). All fitted perfectly and seem to be OK up until I came to take a picture.

I can indeed set it up in Manual mode and go through all the settings to get timer control etc ..... but ..... the problem seems to be that it needs to "see" a proper lens attached before it will release the "shutter".

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or does the camera simply not work with a t-ring??

Thanks in advance

Humbly

Rockinrome

you have to leave camera set to manual when you shoot,will not work on any other setting (that i know of)

some t-ring problems are resolved if you loosen it off a bit and then re tighten till you here it click into position

Hi Rock, done a bit of research and this is basically a 650d without a mirror and has most of the same options.

In menu CFn1v 7  there is the  option "release shutter without lens"

Bear in mind you need to be in the right mode for this menu option to appear as Canon menus are context sensitive.

Dave

Archived