NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My first ever attempts at imaging

AstroEd

These are my first images on my first and second use of my new CGEM DX 11" EdgeHD (First time I ever owned a equatorial mount) and a mallincam hyperplus. They are single images as I did not align the mount correctly to allow tracking so please be kind. post-6620-0-16939600-1386749752_thumb.jppost-6620-0-81393600-1386749767_thumb.jp

I now I know where my alignment went wrong during polar align, I thought I only had to adjust Declination never considered Altitude adjustments, budman1961 came over to show me what to do. So future images should have better tracking so now I just need to learn how to use Registax and Deep Space Stacker.

" So future images should have better tracking so now I just need to learn how to use Registax and Deep Space Stacker."

Well that's the next six months sorted out for you!

Seriously, if you are as good at processing as capturing your first image (brilliant for a single shot!) it won't be long before we'll all be checking out some great shots.

Nice one

Steve

Archived