Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

145 mins on Lovejoy (mono)

With the mount set to track on the comet, I just left it run for a couple of hours and went to bed. This is what came out.

1x5min+14x10mins using a Green filter on Atik 11000, Skywatcher 150ED

Cheers

post-1391-0-03361400-1386700323_thumb.jp

Hmmm, I'm not sure if you can do it on the EQ6's. It shouldn't be hard, and there may be a setting to do it, or even an option in EQmod or something.

On my GM1000 mount I just upload the latest ephemeris data and the mount will just follow that, satellites and asteroids too :)

Hmmm, I'm not sure if you can do it on the EQ6's. It shouldn't be hard, and there may be a setting to do it, or even an option in EQmod or something.

On my GM1000 mount I just upload the latest ephemeris data and the mount will just follow that, satellites and asteroids too :)

Ahh a GM1000 that explains it! I have serious mount envy if anyone who has one of those! They are a thing of pure beauty!

Archived