Another senior moment

Davey-T

So set up recently aquired Atik 4000 camera on 100mm refractor piggy backed on main scope which has Atik 314L fitted , fired up Artemis Capture looping 1sec exposures then spent some time trying to focus the refractor

and Atik 4000, scratching my head wondering why no matter how much I twiddled the focus it seemed to have no effect, turned off and on etc then after twenty minutes or so I realised  Artemis was downloading the 314L

Doh   :embarrassed:   :embarassed:   :mad:   :mad:   :confused: 

Put it down to a mental block.

Dave

Ah!  We've all done something similar Dave!

The other night I set-up, focused, got the guiding up and running and retired to the warmth of the house... only to find later that I had started the imaging run!  That really was a d'oh moment!

Ah!  We've all done something similar Dave!

The other night I set-up, focused, got the guiding up and running and retired to the warmth of the house... only to find later that I had started the imaging run!  That really was a d'oh moment!

Do you mean that you hadn't started the imaging run?!

Archived