Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

EQMOD Park issue...?

AndyUK

Everything's been working just fine for ages... until the other night, when for some reason the park function suddenly stopped working.  

I can still use the manual NSEW slew buttons, and I have full connectivity via Maxim, CdC and PEMPro... but at the end of the session (or even during a session), if I press park (to either home or one of my custom park positions), nothing happens at all...

It doesn't sound like a cabling / comm port / hardware / mount issue, but I'm at a bit of a loss...  It's no real great shakes to use the manual clutches, but it does take slightly longer to get initial alignment the next session... (which is a pain!).

Any suggestions?

Cheers both - I've tried nothing yet... Uninstall/reinstall was my first thought, but I wondered it that might be a bit of a sledgehammer... I'll try deleting all park positions and resetting them again first... and if that doesn't work, I'll try the sledgehammer :smiley:.

Cheers both - I've tried nothing yet... Uninstall/reinstall was my first thought, but I wondered it that might be a bit of a sledgehammer... I'll try deleting all park positions and resetting them again first... and if that doesn't work, I'll try the sledgehammer :smiley:.

You could try a club hammer first and delete the ini files using the toolbox. That would put everything back to defaults.

Chris.

Archived