Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Yellow Pelican

Looks like you could drive a bus over it an not bend the glassware!!!

Mind you, if my eyepiece collection was anything like as gourmet, I would be investing in some protection too.

One night I "pinched" one of my wifes oak TV trays out of her set-that was a gift-to bring out to a darker place to set my gear on.After about 4hrs of viewing it started to flurry a bit so I ran & got my scope & stuff in the truck-all set to go-and go I did.....and ran her oak tray over!LOL! :grin: If I can't see this thing then I shouldn't be an astronomer & even if I need Astrogoggles when near my case I'm still happy! :smiley:

That could be an expensive mistake Gerry. seems you get away with it by getting yourself a new case instead...

And hoping the tray goes unnoticed...... :grin: last night the chance to try the case out presented itself-gotta love those latches and the fact there is no aluminum to get dinged up.This is a tough case and for $113.00 off Amazon ,delivered(1day) I couldn't go wrong.

Archived