NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter Oct 30th repros

Space Cowboy

yep that is a big improvement, Your processing clearly pulling out as much as can be got. Just goes to show how important our decisions are during processing. While its true data is the most important thing. It still can be processed poorly. But when processed well. Can take on a new life. I think that's something we have all learned on here from time to time. Nice re works Stuart. The detail, is much improved. Looking forward to seeing what you get when you get a proper crack at it. Like you did Saturn.

Thanks fellas! I swear different computers produce different results. Just flipping the images seemed to improve the look. Weirdly the pipp generated avi I'd used first time round produced onion rings on the pc so these were from the original avis.

The IR has given the 2nd image a little more detail for sure. Its all good practise for when I land that big fish lol

Archived