Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

registax 6 trying to download but site not working

Hi thanks all thought I was losing it .as u say seems OK now apart from my computers playing up or the broadband . if I get it sorted I'll post picture tonight I'm not holding me breath though. Its my first time out imaging in a few years . loads of Dewing prob means poor quality I spoke. Anyway I'll give it a go. I've sorted a dew cover now just need another clear night thanks for your answers colin

Give AutoStakkert!2 a go for the stacking, too.  I find it to be at least as good as Registax v6.  These days I usually use AS!2 for stacking my planetary images, then Registax for wavelets.

James

hi i managed to download reg 6 but im getting a lot of problems with download . I have now uninstalled it twice i think i may well go for an earlier version.  i have hadf reg 6 before with no probs  ? so not sure wats on now .   anyone else getting probs   colin

Give AutoStakkert!2 a go for the stacking, too.  I find it to be at least as good as Registax v6.  These days I usually use AS!2 for stacking my planetary images, then Registax for wavelets.

James

hi just downloaded this program i tried to upload a file to it and it could find the file it just wouldnt show it ?  i have a spc900nc im using v lounge the software it came with im wondering if the problem is the software not sure whats going on.  i had a toucam many years before and used the software straight out of the box and had no probs with it ? colin

hi just downloaded this program i tried to upload a file to it and it could find the file it just wouldnt show it ?  i have a spc900nc im using v lounge the software it came with im wondering if the problem is the software not sure whats going on.  i had a toucam many years before and used the software straight out of the box and had no probs with it ? colin

Depending on the problem, you might be able to rescue the video files you have already by running them through PIPP.

Cheers,

Chris

Thanx for the help chaps I've now downloaded sharpcap and I have been playing around with it . I'm not too worried about the files as they were ,,let's say notalottagood,, the moon will b up later and I have made a dew cover so I might have a crack finite if all goes well

Archived