Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The scopes go or I go......

laser_jock99

I would do anything for my best freind wife, I love her to bits. I would even sell my beloved Deloi without a single regret :smiley:

i agree whole heartidly Shaun, As much as I am loving astronomy the gear would go in a heartbeat if the necessity arose. After all, it is but a hobby and there's other ways to pursue it.

I might have to insist on keeping the mark 1 eyeballs though :D

Edit:- I'm not saying there wouldn't be a tear or two shed ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No wonder your name is Pig!!!  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

LOL :grin:  I was born with scarlet fever and I looked like a little fat Piglet and the name stuck.

Very few people know my real name, even my grandma used to call me Piglet :smiley:

i agree whole heartidly Shaun, As much as I am loving astronomy the gear would go in a heartbeat if the necessity arose. After all, it is but a hobby and there's other ways to pursue it.

I might have to insist on keeping the mark 1 eyeballs though :D

I couldn't agree more, she is priceless :laugh:

Chances are if it doesn't sell, I have lost nothing. The sacrifice was still there.  :wink:

Pitched deliberately high? Good luck on selling it - at least many more astronomers have looked at the ad now than might otherwise have done.

If I was really trying to sell this lot myself I would have probably broken it up into smaller lots to allow people to pick & choose the parts they needed?

Archived