SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NGC7000 Final :)

Daniel-K

well i finally had some time to process my data properly without the screaming kids and wife. a vast improvement form the the quick and dirty one i posted the other week. got the stars looking alot better with no dirty dark halos and the nebula is looking nice and soft with no sharping :D probably one of my best images i have done over the past 2 years so pretty pleased and looking forward to using my new Equinox when the weather allows.

the only thing i wish i had picked up on are the tiny stars they went red when i done the selective colour for some reason.

Details:

scope -ED80 DS pro with a WO III FF/RD ( borrowed from a friend)

mount- NEQ6 pro

camera- modded 450D ISO800 120SEC SUBS

Total time- 2HRS

unguided

Danny

post-6284-0-88741000-1380049369_thumb.pn

Nice work Daniel, great you like it yourself. no plans to add Ha filter  here?

Mark

Thanks Mark, im in the process of getting alot of equipment back. i had to unexpectedly sell most of my gear a few months back. i  bought a dslr just to feed my intake of AP until i pick up a CCD and finish getting all the other bits and pieces  . im happy just plodding along taking these wide field shots :) im in the process of a house move aswell so the obs will be coming down soon so everything is going to have to be on a tripod soon until its rebuilt in the new house  :mad:  going to take me more than a few mins to set up when that happens lol

Archived