Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AP programs???

Hi guys i lost all my programs as my old laptop broke. i now have a new pc, but for the life of me i can not remember all the programs i had, and was just wondering if there is a pinned thread somewhere on here of good/useful free AP programs as i cant find anything :(

It is free...I believe but on a shareware site.

I've amended your link to point to the correct site for APT with the latest version so you can be sure you're getting the real thing.

Call me over cautious but why bother with an out of date version on a shareware site that could possibly contain trojans/virii/malware; I prefer to stick with the official sites  :smiley:

Irfanview is pretty good for viewing RAWs.

Typed inexpertly from my phone

another program for fast browsing of Raws etc is Faststone file viewer, it's also very useful for basic batch resizing/renaming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Blame Apple for the typos and me for the content

when i use to view them it was with normal explorer menu, i use to put card in the pc from the camera, it use to pop up view files, i clicked it then they just came up, mhhhh not really sure if i want a whole new program to view them on, if i cant figure it out tho i will have a look at faststone and infranview tho :)

when i use to view them it was with normal explorer menu, i use to put card in the pc from the camera, it use to pop up view files, i clicked it then they just came up, mhhhh not really sure if i want a whole new program to view them on, if i cant figure it out tho i will have a look at faststone and infranview tho :)

faststone will allow a 100% magnified view with a single click which is good for focus checking :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Blame Apple for the typos and me for the content

Archived