Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My first attempt of the moon though my skyliner 150p using my iPhone (oh the shame :)

Spidy

I was just doing so observing using my skyliner 150p using my 25mm and thought I would have ago at taking a photo using my iPhone quite tricky il admit but I got one or two shots I was pretty happy, i got one with my 6mm as well for an obvious complete noob at imaging let me know what you think. Spidy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thank you I'm pretty pleased with them especially the first one. Will try again next time but I understand manually tracking using a dob and an iPhone I ain't gonna have to much successes on much else other than the moon

No I haven't tried just yet maybe when I go out next I will try some other objects but I think it will be hard using my iPhone and my dob telescope mount so objects will disappear from view pretty fast

Archived