Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

scopesnskies.com

tingting44

Hi guys sorry if this is in the wrong place, just wondering if anyone has ordered anything from scopesnskies.com as i ordered something from the astro boot over 9 days ago now, still not had anything delivered and they are not replying to emails? it just seems bad form in my book to not even reply to me :( as soon as i ordered the item it was removed from the astro boot, would like to hear other people's ventures with the company

all the best

martin

Hi guys sorry if this is in the wrong place, just wondering if anyone has ordered anything from scopesnskies.com as i ordered something from the astro boot over 9 days ago now, still not had anything delivered and they are not replying to emails? it just seems bad form in my book to not even reply to me :( as soon as i ordered the item it was removed from the astro boot, would like to hear other people's ventures with the company

all the best

martin

Suggest that you look at this thread too.

http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/171937-the-astronomy-and-nature-centre-whats-happening/

Chris

They're still there and running , I was up there this lunchtime .

Not sure why there's a problem with the e-mail , try ringing David on the '819 number , he'll be there all weekend.

Not sure Steve there is a problem with email in terms of being delivered, but heard that complaint before I recall. I suspect many emails just get ignored when it comes to replying. I mailed them about 5 times at the time as I suspected a stock issue with an item, never had an answer, but the phone, no problem at all.

I tracked one of their last emails I sent and got a successful delivery return status from the mail server, so I know they get to there at least, that was in May of course. Anyway, with that experience it is one of the reasons I don't rate them that highly when others like FLO, you mail them, you get a reply, and quickly. You can see the passion in trying to help customers. I would not go as far as to say scopes 'n' skies don't care, but it does not exactly come across as if they care a great deal when they do that, so I sympathise with Martin.

its locked in the review section, does that mean i should create a new one? seems weird why it is locked after 6 pages?

http://stargazerslou...scopes-n-skies/

Create your own thread. This is mentioned, the threads are locked at the mods will merge new reviews into the old threads. This is specifically to prevent discussion that turns into "supplier bashing" and has apparently earned SGL legal threats in the past.

If you are worried about whether Scope'n'skies is a scam site, then don't worry about it. Scope'n'skies is an established retailer for astro equipment.

They may have mixed review, but it is a genuine site.

I have ordered a few things from Astroboot and never had a problem.

Archived