Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SnakeyJ's Obsy Build Thread

SnakeyJ

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh, sorry to hear that Jake, it's something us renters never want to hear... :( Was it a BTL landlord you were with?

Hope you find something much better.

No a nice retired couple who moved to Denmark. They split up a couple of years back, so the sale has been on the cards for a while. Shame as it really suits, but might be a new opportunity [emoji6]

Bad news indeed :( Hope you find a new abode soon Jake :)

Thanks Gina, the obs is the least concern really - though I do have access to a van and some storage. In truth the decent garden in a dark area may not be top of the list, but fate will intervene [emoji6]

I hope all goes well for you Jake. You've had a rough time of it recently and my heart goes out to you and your family.

All the best, Lee

Thanks Lee, we're all doing ok really - plenty worse off in the world. I've got one house to look at on Saturday - not so good and dark for the astro side, but a nice family house.

Archived