Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The Sun - 21st July 2013

David Smith

Seems like one of those days when people are getting images in spite of the conditions rather than because of the conditions :( I think we definitely need something to clear the air. Looks like there is some stormy weather forecast here towards the middle of the week so hopefully that will do the trick.

James

Don't know what your talking about. I thought the seeing was pretty good today. It did go from good to bad and back again every couple of minutes, but i had a stonking day. Dodgy weather for the week ahead though.

As I mentioned to Steve, looked like I was viewing the Sun through the Jet wash from an airliner the whole time. Even in the PST the image was all over the place and this is usually pretty resistant to atmospheric conditions. I did not have a lot of time yesterday to persevere though so may have cleared up later but I was at work by then :mad:

Archived