Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

telescope mirrors

kipstar

hello hope someone can help me where could i buy a telescope mirror for my project i wanted it to be about 12inches upwards does anyone know any good places in the uk or am i going to have to buy one from over seas

just dont bother emailing them as they wont reply!!i emailed them on the 13th and 2 days ago and still haven't heard from them so i wont even bother with them in future as they must have so much on that they dont need the work :mad:

Agree it's a pain when companies seem to ignore emails.

I've always phoned and always got a prompt answer from someone helpful when I needed a mirror recoat.

Regards, Ed.

Agree it's a pain when companies seem to ignore emails.

It is possible that your email has mistakenly been deposited in the junk mail folder (it is amazing how often that actually happens) of the firm which is why I tend to call after a couple of days if I have received no response.

it's much cheaper to buy a used scope of the aperture you want than optics new. e.g. a used 12" dob might be about £350-500 depending on quality. this is a whole scope with everything you need other than eyepieces and finders.

Archived