Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Autumn Equinox Sky Camp 2013

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a great time - I hope others did as well.

In the end I found a few people that I knew in the red field, so setup my gear with them.

Did anyone here stay for last night? It was beautifully clear.

Had a great time - fantastic site (I'd go there for a normal holiday too), good to catch up with some familiar faces and to meet some other people, and two good nights of viewing out of four :laugh: The Milky Way looked superb, I just caught the end of a great fireball that broke up into fragments, and the Veil nebula was just awesome :laugh:  That Orion Nebula was not too bad either :grin:

I managed to get permission to stay an extra night (Sun) and I'm glad I did. A bit of wispy thin cloud but otherwise perfect.

The south overflow field was awash with imagers and most of us were catching photons from 8pm until 6am. Very nice to meet so many people on that last night.

I had a harrowing drive home at 6am to make the school run then clocked off for a long sleep.

I can't remember the names of all the people I met so drop me a PM. I was the person with the home-made dew controller that was lit up like a christmas tree.

Big thanks to Chrissy for the soup and coffee she made for me.

Can't wait to process those images from the last night, I didn't get anything from Fri or Sat night.

Anton

Archived