Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Essex?

KayleighClancy

Hi and welcome to the forum, I'm one of the stortford crowd and can help too if you need a hand. I rented in Berden last year, up the road from clavering, before moving to b/s. No streetlighting up your way, which helps. Enjoy your scope when it arrives !

Hi and welcome to the forum, I'm one of the stortford crowd and can help too if you need a hand. I rented in Berden last year, up the road from clavering, before moving to b/s. No streetlighting up your way, which helps. Enjoy your scope when it arrives !

Hi just replied to your message, would love to meet with some of you guys one day would love to get some help on it all!

Morning Kayleighclancy... Good to see our Herts neighbours are on the ball... Welcome from the Essex contingent, as oneeyedsam said you're probably closed to him, most of the Essex lot are near Basildon / Southend.

good luck with the scope, what did you buy?

Hi just replied to your message, would love to meet with some of you guys one day would love to get some help on it all!

If I'm free, I'd be up for a meet, I'm only about 45 minutes from Clavering ... Just sat navved the Cricketers :D

I bought a science tech 262 power reflector scope I know it's not great but I didn't want to invest money into something I wouldn't like! Great I have the last of my exams next week so can them focus on my telescope, I would love to meet up at some point and I live 2-3 minutes from the cricketers :)

Welcome. Get used to waiting to see stuff ;-) I would not ignore our nearest neighbour either. I get lost wandering around the moon! Might be worth seeing if there is a set on binoculars in your house. They will help you learn the night sky, plus some sights look better in them ( The seven sisters ) for example. Lovely star cluster.

good luck and clear skies!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived