SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sun In White Light 07-06-2013. 16:30

Steve Ward

That's the problem with these solar maximums, they are like rain, you never know how much you will get. Still a nice capture and at least there is one big sunspot group.

Robin

Judging by the pictures on Sat24 it'll be down to you today .... :rolleyes: ... big old bank of grey wafting over me from the North Sea .

There's a slight chance of some gaps but it's not looking good at the moment.

Hopefully it'll be clear tomorrow as I'll be set up at A10 Optical in Southery , having been invited to give a demonstration of solar imaging and processing at an open day event .

Been grey here since I got up at 7 despite the forecast of clear skies all morning :sad: Forecast keeps changing, moving the clear skies to later in the day. Could be one of those "tomorrow never comes" scenarios.

Good luck with the outreach thing tomorrow, hope the weather behaves better!

Almost completely clear here today and light winds. Just got my chores done this morning and will have a go at Ha later this afternoon. Forecast is for clear skies tonight so I will be out to look at Saturn.

Sorry to hear you have cloud, run and wind.

Robin

Archived