NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Finder Bracket, Rubber ) 0 Ring

glowjet

I am sure this must have cropped up many times before, but I have heard that replacement rubber 0 rings for the SW finder bracket are difficult to come by, as standard manufactured 0 rings are too thick. Can anyone offer any help for a suitable source to get a replacement ? thanks.

Nice link Steve, but does anyone happen to have the correct ID and CS measurements for the original SW 9x50 finder (I'm using the rubber band method ATM).

I have just measured the one in my other mount and the measurements are..... cross section 1.75mm x 48mm internal dia, this will stretch to over 50mm+ when fitted on the finder scope.

I have just measured the one in my other mount and the measurements are..... cross section 1.75mm x 48mm internal dia, this will stretch to over 50mm+ when fitted on the finder scope.

Many thanks John - will have a search around, but may just be able to pick one up from a local autofactor or similar.

" Astroboot has some of the 2" "O" rings at the moment "

As I said an hour ago , must have used the invisible font again ....... :rolleyes:

I saw your post but I thought a link would help :smiley:

Archived