Skywatcher manuals

Try this site: http://ca.skywatcher...oad.php?ccid=11 Seems to have most of the manuals available.

(Edit: Same site as DigitalDev just posted - this is the "index page" SW describe their scopes by the mount not the telescope itself - they seem to assume you can operate the telescope itself without any instructions !!! )

Thanks for the links. I'm not looking for any scope in particular - just trying to inform myself a little more. I tend not to believe things until I've read about them :grin:

That's def. a good habit to be in, especially with electronics and I assume astronomy as well.

As Pyrodave mentions, the Skywatcher manuals are a bit like chocolate kettles.........useless, your better off just googling reviews for the type of scope your after. They ARE good scopes for the money though, i've got the 200p & love it, the manuals just tend to let them down.

Steve

Actually the one for the new AZ EQ6 is rather good, with its companion for the latest Synscan software its a good guide and answers tons of questions newbies ask. The polar alignment routine is pretty well explained as well.

Archived