NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

More of the same , giving up.

cotterless45

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not giving up but I've packed the astro stuff, season is off for me now.

It's cloudy, raining, snowy etc.... .

normal_astro-off.jpg

I might use the EQ1 from time to time from my window seal this summer.

I'm not giving up but I've packed the astro stuff, season is off for me now.

It's cloudy, raining, snowy etc.... .

normal_astro-off.jpg

I might use the EQ1 from time to time from my window seal this summer.

Iv'e done the same, will only take a few minutes to set the mount up again but won't do it unless I feel there is a complete nights work, in the meantime I can get on with another hobby.

Jim

same here, I can now enjoy my other hobby which has been seating in the garage for a few months now :)

Mind you, I can't use it when it's raining too.... lol, 65 Mustang supercharged V8 doesn't play very well on wet roads....

same here, I can now enjoy my other hobby which has been seating in the garage for a few months now :)

Mind you, I can't use it when it's raining too.... lol, 65 Mustang supercharged V8 doesn't play very well on wet roads....

That's what a call a hobby!

Very unfortunate and sad when you have to give up everything. With all the comments I fully understand

where everyone is coming from. The weather is acting crazy, I never known the weather to be like it is, and

I find it fustrating in particular with variable stars where you have to image them without any breaks in the observations,

and find that the run of obs you have doing has been cocked up by the weather. "More so than usual".

hypnotoad...........................

Archived