Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ABSOLUTE BARGAIN SW EXPLORER 200

Vince1963

I cant believe this as gone unnoticed.. If i hadn't got mine i would snap this one up, Even comes with duel axis motors.. BRILLLLL!!!!.

Finishing in 7hours... Clear skies guy's :smiley:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SkyWatcher-Explorer-200p-1000-EQ5-Telescope-plus-Dual-Axis-Motor-Drive-/190812511262?pt=UK_Photography_Telescopes&hash=item2c6d4fdc1e

Good start price but unfortunately it can't be snapped up on an auction - would need to be a BIN for that.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of watchers and a fair few bids on it by the time it finishes.

Well, there will be now.

Yes, someone posted it on here a couple of days ago as well, so there'll be twice as many watchers now :smiley: I would bet it was far from unnoticed even before the first time it was posted on here.

Very little with a decent start price gets through to a finish on eBay without being noticed anyway.

Hard luck Mikey32shaw... I know exactly what you mean, I bought my duel axis motors for mine, I put the link up here as soon as i saw it, thought it would help someone on here. I felt sorry for the guy selling it, I bet he was disappointed :sad:

That was very cheap. I think eBay prices have been down for a while. I know a few high quality items I have sold have got nowhere near my target price despite careful listing & having the auction end at the best possible time of 20.30 on a Sunday.

That was very cheap. I think eBay prices have been down for a while. I know a few high quality items I have sold have got nowhere near my target price despite careful listing & having the auction end at the best possible time of 20.30 on a Sunday.

Maybe all the talk of terrible weather on here and other forums is putting would be beginners off?

I know that if I was just starting out now I'd probably just buy some bins and see what the weather was like a year or so down the line before committing to bigger expenditure.

No sense to Ebay, I was bidding on a as new EQ5 mount which went up to new price.

Bought my EQ5 off FLO instead.

Then I could have waited, but getting outbid every time just wastes possible viewing time, at some point you have to buy the gear or miss clear skies.

Fortunately the EQ5 mount is a long term purchase.

I am as surprised as you are at the price of that Ebay auction, a real bargain.

Archived