NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Mars Reprise

lunator

Given that I have been socked in for 4 days now I decided to re-edit some of my Mars images.

They are all single shots but I feel that I am becoming a little more proficient in using the image editing software.

Here are 3 Images 2 taken in late October and 1 earlier this week.

Cheers

Ian

image.jpg

23 10 2005

image.jpg

26 10 2005

image.jpg

20 12 2005

Here is another Mars.

Still cloudy here in London. All the prep is done for tommorrow.

Have yourselces a fantastic Christmas day.

Cheers

Ian

image.jpg

:clouds2: :clouds2:

I got a Dundee United t-shirt that was sighned by some of the 1st team squad of my bro it`s the best everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr presy i will everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr have.I`m getting a Nintendo DS and splinter cell:chaos theory of my parents.And i think i`ve got Smackdown vs Raw 2006 for PS2 of my other Bro.Can`t wait drink some Bricardi Brezzer tommorrow yay.

Sorry to go off topic again  :clouds2: But Merry Christmas to everybody here :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

P>S I don`t know about everyone else but i will most prob be reading more of the Bible tommorrow and in a min.

:santa: [glow=red,2,300]MERRY CHRISTMAS[/glow] :santa:

Archived