SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from the Isle of Wight

NorrinRadd

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jake :laugh: ,

all the way over the other side, what the weather like over there hehehe ! Defo catch up Thurs onwards !

I'm intending to set and take away late at night each night/morning as I have two young children too, 5mth and 2 yr old ...so not fair to stay away for all the day.

I have some pics kinda first efforts to share , but I can't see how to...I'm not sure if I have to post so many times first before I'm allowed ? ..(eg a signature needs 10 posts)

Simon,

I'm setting up and pitching a tent on Thursday and intend to stay through to Saturday night - but have orders to be back late Saturday night for mothers day. Also have two youngsters 6 and three - the older one's keen and may make an appearence on Friday or Saturday weather & behaviour dependent! Sounds silly to say that 24 miles isn't commutable, but after 18 years back on the Island the horizons draw in ;)

I can't recall the post limits for access to the gallery, but you can link an image from another website by URL - think this is limited to certain formats (both jpg and png work). Anyhow the limit is not set high and you'll soon clock up the necessary posts.

See you Thursday - Jake

Simon,

I'm setting up and pitching a tent on Thursday and intend to stay through to Saturday night - but have orders to be back late Saturday night for mothers day. Also have two youngsters 6 and three - the older one's keen and may make an appearence on Friday or Saturday weather & behaviour dependent! Sounds silly to say that 24 miles isn't commutable, but after 18 years back on the Island the horizons draw in ;)

I can't recall the post limits for access to the gallery, but you can link an image from another website by URL - think this is limited to certain formats (both jpg and png work). Anyhow the limit is not set high and you'll soon clock up the necessary posts.

See you Thursday - Jake

Cheers Jake,

thanks for that will try and load a couple attemps.

Mothers day is a tricky one for me too, so as long as i roll in by say 5 am Sunday i think that still counts ! Lol

See you Thurs,

Clear Skies

Simon

Archived