Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New scope

Just decided to buy a new scope came yesterday fantastic build quality a 80mm f6 stellavue acromat i am amazed at the quality of the images through a scope of this size pin sharp to the edge colli is spot on perfect airy disc both sides of focus on saturn at x 160 the image was amazing cassini stood out like a sore thumb, this scope will get loads of use over the coming months but where it excels is on wide field will follow up soon with a report sooooooooooon.

Tom. :clouds2:

Congrats on the New scope Tom!

Had a look at these online there pretty cheap arnt they? look the part though and by the sound of it your well happy with your observing so far with the Scope :clouds2:.

Nice one!

James

PS:When can i come round to have a peek :clouds2:

Well thought i would treat myself for chrimbo i am very pleased with the scope as you can take it apart without any problem for cleaning you can also buy any part you want direct ie lens, dew shield, focuser, i can even flock it. perhaps but to be honest the tube is a very good matt black.

Tom. :clouds2:

Archived