NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter South Pole animation

Space Cowboy

Great animation Stuart - must have a look at Winjupos when I get some decent data ;) It does give an impression of how fast those air streams are circulating, particularly watching the small white clouds in the dark band to SW of the GRS.

Cheers guys! its dead easy Neil once you've measured the planet as you would for de-rotation just select "Analysis" then "Map computation" and load up the ims file. I animated the maps in PIPP. I reckon I can get a full disk with the Mars data from last year which can also be projected onto a globe simulation using "Ephemerides". Its all great fun!

Cheers guys! its dead easy Neil once you've measured the planet as you would for de-rotation just select "Analysis" then "Map computation" and load up the ims file. I animated the maps in PIPP. I reckon I can get a full disk with the Mars data from last year which can also be projected onto a globe simulation using "Ephemerides". Its all great fun!

OK cheers for the info

Archived