NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Just having a look at some Newtonian scopes

I've recently purchased a 150 on an EQ3-2 mount after years of using less expensive scopes, really good value for money and really impressed with an EQ mount. Please consider the size of scope and mount, much bigger in real life, storage could be an issue. I've now caught the bug and looking to upgrade the EPs, Barlow, books, filters, etc.

I keep finding out I know less and less... This form of an excellent source of info and ALWAYS so friendly and helpful.

Bottom line good all round scope !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I've recently purchased a 150 on an EQ3-2 mount after years of using less expensive scopes, really good value for money and really impressed with an EQ mount. Please consider the size of scope and mount, much bigger in real life, storage could be an issue. I've now caught the bug and looking to upgrade the EPs, Barlow, books, filters, etc.

I keep finding out I know less and less... This FORUM IS an excellent source of info and ALWAYS so friendly and helpful.

Bottom line good all round scope !

Damn predictive text ...........

Archived