NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

This years Imaging Setup

Kai

Long exposure imaging is this years target.So a couple of photo's showing my weapons of choice.

Scope wise I have a C8 Sct and a Ed80 Pro mounted side by side on a Heq5 Pro mount.The cameras i will be using are a Atik 16 for imaging and a Qhy5 for guiding.

2066_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

2065_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

2064_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Nice to see your using the birdtable as extra support for the ED. Or have I offended you and that is really your EP holder :evil:

Great setup mate

Vega

So you didnt notice the Yellow water cooling hose for the cameras in the background then :smiley::(

Btw the Bird table is my coffee holder

Nice set up u have there Kai, how long did the pier take to put together and how much did it cost ? :smiley:

I cant wait to get my adapter plate for my pier so that I can mount my Sirius EQG head on it. Should be arriving this week, then hopefully I will have a decent imaging platform.

regards

Kevin

That is a seriously good looking array of equipment Steve. Is the pier gas pipe?. It looks thick walled, and similar to the blue water pipe I used for my pier 12" diameter, and 1.25" thick. Filled with concrete, it's as solid as brick thingy house.

The colours compliment each other to, so don't go painting the pipe. :smiley:

So, that is a HEQ5 Pro. It looks highly sophisticated, and very solid.

I think you win the prize for best turned out squad. :evil:

Ron. :(

Archived