Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stargazrs - Downtime This Weekend

Hi everyone,

Apologies in advance but Stargazrs will be completely unavailable for a couple of days this weekend, starting Friday and hopefully completed by Sunday. This will also affect Isee Stars.

The data is being moved to a new server in a new data center - should be much faster in terms of page loading and download speeds :smiley:

Unfortunately, this also happens to be when I am away - I'll be back Sunday night but I'm off to Italy for a few days so if anything goes drastically wrong I won't be able to sort it until Sunday night.

Cheers,

Grant

Hi everyone,

Just popping in - I'm really really tired from my weekend away but just wanted to make sure everything was working ok before going to bed - had to fix a couple of issues (mainly with the signature images and some other stuff) but things should be back to normal now.

If you notice any problems, please let me know!

Cheers,

Grant

Just noticed this thread is probably more apropriate for the message i posted on about "putting the clocks back" - post times are showing up BST and not GMT - does the new server need adjusting for daylight saving enabled?

hope this reminder helps... :smiley:

RB

Archived