Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Death in Paradise

Stargazer_00

Anyone Catch this show yesterday? Had A scene in which they discussed a telescope! Great!

Right at the end one of the characters used the small newt to look out to sea. She looked the wrong way through the finderscope holding the aperture end facing her with the focuser without ep pointing at the roof above her head.

You think someone at the beeb would've pointed out how stupid that looks. Why not just use a refractor?

Made me chuckle anyway :)

It is a comedy for sure. Saw the interview last week on the one show. Is Very tongue in cheek. When the surgeon asked him to put a finger on the nipple while he was doing a boob job and the facial expressions showed it was a comedy :)

Quite enjoyed the show :)

Anyone Catch this show yesterday? Had A scene in which they discussed a telescope! Great!

Right at the end one of the characters used the small newt to look out to sea. She looked the wrong way through the finderscope holding the aperture end facing her with the focuser without ep pointing at the roof above her head.

You think someone at the beeb would've pointed out how stupid that looks. Why not just use a refractor?

Made me chuckle anyway :)

I spotted this as well !! - and , yes the interest does perk up whenever a telescope appears on TV!!!

My wife and I enjoy the show and try to decide on whodunnit - but so far have been unsuccessful!!

Once the culprit/s have been revealed it is always interesting to look back and in retrospect see if you could have spotted who the culprit was from the clues given!!

At least there is the sun and warmth of its location to brighten up these grey winter days!! - But when, oh when, are we going to get some clear night skies??

Archived