NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Dude is with the tube now!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the same scope myself, and am very pleased with it, easy to set up and use and the views are brilliant. It can be a bit awkward when the object is directly overhead, but nothing a bit of contortionist training can't remedy :)

Clear skies to you and have fun.

Its an excellent telescope. What were you most impressed with out of the things you saw?

as i mentioned earlier this is my totally first attempt on stargazing so i am still getting used to the scope and everything else,being a bit of a photography amateur does help a bit,still it is a completely different cuppa.i am still hunting nebula's and a lot of other things.but hopefully i will get there :)

Hi Dude,

Hope you didn't mind me asking the question. I know you've just started and I wasn't expecting anything technical. I'll never forget the first time I saw Saturn. Sounds like you are enjoying it which is the main thing. :smiley:

i would be damned if i minded your question lol.hell no.just ask away.My first planet or object i saw was Jupiter and i am still blown away with the looks and i keep going back to Jupiter all the time as there is some sort of magnet in there lol.Specially now when i got a great lens what i really enjoy using .Orion nebula and Betelgeuse where my next visits,again superb.now i am only hoping that skies will be good to me on friday as i have planned out with my oldest son a proper viewing session in very early morning (4AM)saturday to catch Moon,hopefully also Saturn and whatever else the skies will be willing to show me.Will be making a list of targets on friday evening.

Archived