Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

happy new year! i had a visitor

stuy

happy new year to one and all!! been a while since i last posted something weather dire here same for everyone!! matt came up to mine with his new scope very nice 7" f15 mak cass a bit of collimation tweeks should perform tidy cant wait for him to get some good seeing !!! and show him what the russian maks can do gave him a tour of my observatory pity the seeing was Rubbish! regards to everyone stuy

Happy new year stuy,

Hopefully we can all come out of Astronomical hibernation soon.

Matt, photos of the new Mak please.

Cheers

More photos to follow Mike :smiley:

Thanks for the help Stu,more of a master class on Mak collimation than just a few tweeks :icon_salut: .If anyone needs any advice he's your man.The skies at your obsy are superb im EXTREMELY jealous,at least mag 6 for the majority of the viewable sky!!.And even though the seeing was poor the image scale of jupiter in the bino viewers was amazing the GRS easiliy definable with the smaller storm and small amounts of detail within the bands..........i know where im heading next clear night :smiley:

Archived