Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jovian Trades Description Act

budski

I'm sat here looking at a ball of fuzzy cotton wool (pretending to be Jupiter) on my monitor screen. Even though my optics are clear and clean it refuses to come to focus - despite the electric focuser.

Can I have my money back please?

Just been out to have a look myself. Aldebaran didn't look as stable as it might be, so I reckon the seeing isn't that hot. I might give it another half hour and see how things are. I'd really like to get another moon shot this evening if I can, but I've just finished working having started at 8am today and bed is looking quite a comfortable place to be right now :)

James

Hi Guys, it's just turning midnight and the seeing has improved dramatically....from what it was. I'll stick at it for another hour or so and see what I can get.

It's a good job that I'm a professional werewolf to enable me to keep these sort of hours - although it is my night off.

If it's any good I'll post something tomorrow (Thursday).

Bud

Archived