Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

andromeda spoilt !

have been trying to get decent shot of Andromeda for ages, its in a good place for me atm, took this shot on Weds night, I have played with it a bit, but I cannot get rid of the object spoiing it near the middle. Any ideas ?

post-15851-0-63154400-1354437344_thumb.p

a nice big blower will get rid that, you have very bad vignetting are you attaching it via 1.25 adapter? if you are try unscrewing the 1.25 eyepiece holder to reveal the thread that will screw into you t adapter this will take away alot of that vignetting

If it's the same place on every image it's certainly dust. As daniel-k said; dust blower's the answer (don't used compressed air such as a can as it's wet).

I've been clone-stamping dust bunnies out of my day-time shots in photoshop, however the job's slowly getting longer and longer so I'll be cleaning the camera soon!

Archived