NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Wasn't me ( cough cough)

breezy

I carry bins at work on nights so I can sneak peaks at the sky if the chance arises.

just had local copper knock at door and ask if I know anything about bloke seen on roof of ambo stn aacting suspiciously ??

certainly not officer I replied try to look as innocent as possible :angel:

I'd be tempted to call the local station and tell them that it's occurred to you that someone might have misinterpreted your intentions when you were up there stargazing. Otherwise they might have a sense of humour failure if they come out again and catch you up there.

James

I keep them in coffee and biscuits in the early hours , and its my place of work .I'll have to be more Carefull next time , maybe wear a black and white strpey jumper ;)

Either that or camouflage gear and tights pulled down over your head, no one would ever think you were acting suspiciously then :rolleyes:

Either that or camouflage gear and tights pulled down over your head, no one would ever think you were acting suspiciously then :rolleyes:

If he did that they'd probably stop to ask if he'd got lost on the way home from the constituency office...

James

Probably best to ditch the bag with the initials of the South West Astronomy Group prominently stitched on to it then.... :grin:

Cheers beulah , its nice to see some people appreciate us but at end of the day it's a job , one I work hard at but then so do thousands of other people. . And m12 I know what you mean , had a brief Lull and took a chance :)

Archived