Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The Sun in Ha 11.11.12.

KE400

Nice shots Kevin ,

That LS60 is on my wants list since spending a while glued to one a Kelling , not gonna happen anytime soon unfortunately . . . :embarrassed:

I've been waiting for someone to post a shot of that immense flare but everyone seems to ave missed it ..

Steve.

Hi Steve,

The LS60 is a great piece of kit, I get blown away everytime I use it and the live views are fantastic. I tried to imge using my DFK21 today, I'll have to try and add it to this post so you can see. :smiley:

Really stunning views that seem alive. That double stack of yours is working well, now it is fixed.

Nice to get a few pics today, it clouded over here by early afternoon and I was out sailing at lunch time, so no images from me today.

Here's an avi taken using my DFK21 which I usually use for planetary. I think it's best feature is for showing live images but haven't even tried to process anything from it.

If you can, up the setting to 480 before viewing as it shows more, there may be a little suprise at the end too! :shocked:

Looks like a seagull to me? I have seen my fair share of them , but mostly when not recording. On deep sky stuff I have now been lucky/unlucky to capture two meteorites oh the hazards of time exposures.

I must admit I bought a Lunt 60 after seeing your pictures, now I fancy a double stack too.

You're right on the blummin seagull Robin haha, the perks of living on the coast :smiley:

The double stack option is a nice addition and if you decided to go for it I don't think you would regret it but it's horses for courses really. I think you are smashing some great images out the park already IMHO

Archived