Delamere Forest!

Tom2012

Morning everyone!

Not sure if this has already been posted, I apologise if it has.

A friend of mine has informed me that there's a astronomy night in Delamere Forest on Saturday 1st December!

I'm unable due attend but it's about £4 or so to hire the equipment or if you have you're own you can take that.

If any of the information is incorrect please correct me! Haha

Thanks.

Tom.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello folks

I've just got back from Galloway Starparty which was an unbelieveable experience to see the milkyway from dusk to dawn & see countless meteors.

I have a newly acquired 10inch skywatcher reflector & Neq6 goto synscan mount & be happy to bring along & share with

Anyone who enjoys this hobby.

Delamere sounds good if you can get good views from horizon to horizon.

Regards

Kenny

I live really close to Delamere, but I havn't attended this event, however a friend of mine has, they hold a couple each year. It involves a talk indoors and a couple of scopes set up outside which you can have a look through.....it is, apparently very good but is aimed at beginners and to create an interest in the kids, which is no bad thing. If you can get along then go, these projects deserve as much support as possible, I'll attend one this year, if only to meet like minded people

at delamere you wont views from horizon and horizon its surrounded by trees its still darks but when theres a lot of people there its a bit of a pain. they hold it in the center of the park its dark enough to see m31 the double cluster naked eye though

Archived