New member (but long term lurker)

Johnners

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jonners and welcome to SGL, now that is an interesting location to observe from, not only do you get light pollution but - "The train now standing at platform two is the ...... " to shatter your peace and quite as well, now that is dedication to the hobby :)

John.

Hi Johnners and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to come in from the cold to participate in a very well informed forum. Lots of experience and knowledge to draw from on almost any astro related subject.

Clear skies and catch you later

James

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. MorningMajor I am a big cricket fan although I've never made the connection before (Johnners just comes from having the last name Johnson). Glowjet - the noise from the train station can me annoying - I tend to plug the ipod in try and drown it out - although right now I'd happily listen to all the announcements in exchange for a night of clear sky!

Archived